As an affiliate partner with The NRWA you will gain exposure to more than 630 members and thousands of career practitioners who receive our monthly newsletter, services sit The NRWA website, or view conference promotions. Membership includes resume writers, career coaches, college career professionals, workforce center employment specialists, and military personnel transition specialists.
Our affiliate program is designed for businesses that are 1) in the job search arena and offer a product that is not in direct competition to members, or, 2) offer a service which could be valuable to our membership or their clients.
Following are the benefits provided to our affiliates:
- Listed as an Affiliate Partner once per quarter in the The NRWA Connection e-newsletter delivered to 3000+ career practitioners monthly.
- Opportunity to author one article related to your area of expertise each year (400 word maximum) for The NRWA Connection e-newsletter delivered to 3000+ career practitioners monthly.
- Opportunity to provide one webinar in your area of expertise each year with 5-minute pitch.
- One piece of company literature in participant bags for annual conference with 120+ attendees.
- Business link and logo on the affiliate page on The NRWA website, with a 100-word description of your business benefit members.
- The NRWA logo placement on your home page.
- Quarterly value-add offer through the e-list, Facebook page, or LinkedIn group, including event promotion (pre-approval required).
- Access to all the benefits of membership, including The NRWA e-list where you can contribute expertise / answer questions without promotion, member pricing on conference registration, and much more!