As an affiliate partner with the NRWA you will gain exposure to more than 700 members and thousands of career practitioners who receive our monthly newsletter, visit the NRWA website, or view event/education promotions. Organization membership includes resume writers, career coaches, college career professionals, workforce center employment specialists, and military personnel transition specialists. Many of our members are business owners.
An NRWA Affiliate applicant understands and agrees to the following:
- Offers a service or product that would bring value to a member's business or professional development.
- Provides direct business-to-business (B2B) or individual services; multilevel marketing (MLM) businesses are not eligible to be an Affiliate Partner.
- Does not compete directly with NRWA members' resume writing/career services businesses.
- Meets NRWA standards of inclusion, diversity, and fair wage practices.
- Complies with NRWA social media standards when communicating with members.
- Adhere to NRWA Code of Ethics.
- Application must be approved by the NRWA board of directors.
- Annual renewal is required and must be approved by the NRWA board of directors (including any changes to special offers or opportunities presented to NRWA members).
- Affiliates do not qualify for full benefits of an individual associate or group membership but have the option of joining for an additional fee.
- The NRWA reserves the right to approve or reject ANY Affiliate Partner application in our sole and absolute discretion as well as the right to terminate any Affiliate Partnership at any time, for any violation of the agreement or no reason.
Click here to review the three Affiliate options and/or apply to become an Affiliate Partner!