Quarterly networking and informational call for the experienced business owners among our members. This call is for NRWA members only. If you want more information on the call and how to participate, please email Tom Powner at TomPowner@CareerThinker.com
Overcoming the Fear of Raising Prices.
Join us on August 24, 12:30 EST for our Experienced Business Owners (EBO) quarterly call. We’ll skip the webinar. Instead, we’re going to have a discovery conversation about a topic we all care about and many fear.
This call will be an open conversation so we can all learn from our experiences. We will not be speaking about what to charge for career services, but how, why and when to raise prices to stay profitable.
A few points about raising prices that we want to suggest to drive the conversation include:
● Is there a right, wrong or best time?
● How many prices increases should you have each year?
● What’s a good percentage increase?
● Should all services be increased at once?
● How do you handle pricing resistance?
● Should you honor the previous prices for stragglers?
● Is your new pricing impacting your volume?
Join Tom Powner and Paul Freiberger on August 24, 12:30 EST. Please register for this call https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4727434198595542530