Out With the Old and In With the New …
An Insider Look at Writing Excellence Standards & The NCRW Grading Criteria
Presented by Norine Dagliano, NCRW and Writing Excellence Instructor
Friday, May 22, 202012:30 p.m. - 1:30 p.m., ET
The reviews are in – the Spring Writing Excellence Certification Preparation Program was a success!
- It was extremely helpful, and I learned a ton!
- Norine taught every session as an experienced professional with a tremendous amount of information to share. Highly valuable! Well worth it!
- Excellent instructor… made herself very available for help outside of class.
If you have been wondering if the Writing Excellence Program is right for you, take this opportunity to get a taste of what the program has to offer while learning how your current skills measure up to NCRW standards. In this webinar, Norine will present all the information and handouts from session one of the nine-session Writing Excellence Program. The presentation will cover the following:
- The 500-year evolution of the resume.
- How resumes and cover letters have changed and what’s driving the changes.
- A side-by-side comparison of the traditional and the modern resume.
- An overview of modern resume strategies, essential and optional sections to include, and formatting style.
- A thorough description of the NCRW qualification and exam process.
- An inside look at the NCRW exam grading criteria and point system.
- The most common reasons candidates fail to pass the exam.
Eligible for 1 CEU. This one-hour webinar is free to members and nonmembers.
Participants who attend, complete a mini-quiz, AND register for the Summer cycle of the Writing Excellence program (June 18 - August 13, 2020) will receive a $25 discount on the program registration fee.
About Norine Dagliano:
Norine Dagliano is a Nationally Certified Resume Writer, Nationally Certified Online Profile Expert, DISC Administrator, and sole proprietor of ekm Inspirations, with more than 30 years of experience working with job seekers and career-services professionals, both experienced and starting out. As a sought-after trainer and presenter of resume, job search, interviewing, and career management tools and techniques, Dagliano has engaged and entertained participants at numerous local and national conferences with her quick wit and dynamic training style. She developed and is the exclusive instructor of the NRWA Writing Excellence program, is on the NRWA board, is a member of the NCRW grading team, and has taken an active role in mentoring and training other writers who wish to excel in the field. Samples of her work are published in nearly two dozen resume and cover letter books.
By participating in this course and/or webinar, you are agreeing to let the instructor/facilitator call you by name during the course and/or webinar when addressing questions or information. You also understand that session recordings may be made available to any NRWA member/nonmember who registers/downloads the recordings at anytime in the future.
Should you wish to remain anonymous, please request this in writing to AdminManager@TheNRWA.com when you register for the course/webinar.